Friday, July 25, 2008


So I finally watched Highsical Musical. Can I tell you I loved it. But I guess if you know me well enough you'll know that I love to sing to everything no really everything!!! It kind of made em feel young again too. Of course my little girl thinks it's amazing. I really wanted to take her to the play of it up at Stephens performing arts center, but it is sold out!! So we had a date on my bed with popcorn. I can't wait to watch the rest of them with Macee it is so awesome to see her so excited. As for little Race Dawg he now has 6 teeth. He is starting to crawl he really just goes backwards but it is really cute until he gets stuck. He also like to crawl up me if I'm sitting on the floor he comes to me and puts his hands up for me to hold him!!! Being mom os so fun!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I haven't really watched it. Just bits and pieces. Maybe I'll have to watch the new one! I see you figured out the picture thing. I don't really know how to do that either. Aj showed me one time

Collins Crew said...

ah, Im so excited to do stuff like that with Muggs. Give Moo moo a love for me! do you think I'd like high school musical?

Lindsey Lou said...

I've never seen any of the HSM's yet, but I remember the affect Girls Just Want to Have Fun had on me. It is fun to do things that make one feel young and I bet having kids and seeing it through their eyes would bring it back too.